Access and use of the www.vesthold.com website (hereinafter, “Website” or “Vesthold.com ”) confers user status upon visitors to the website and implies full acceptance without reservation of the conditions of use applicable at any moment on the part of the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing legislation, Vesthold Trading S.L. , as manager of the website, pursuant to the provision contained in art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all website users who provide or will provide their personal details that the same will be included on a computerised file with the following details:
Vesthold Trading S.L. (hereinafter, “Vesthold””)
C/ Donato Argüelles,16,,7º D.
ES33206 Gijón (Spain)
Tel. +34 985 364019
Registered at the Mercantile Register of Asturias under Volume 4042 Folio 17 , Sheet AS45559 #1 and with Corporate Tax ID no. ES-B52509460.
Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their details will be treated by Vesthold for the following purposes:
- Improve the shopping experience.
- Process their online orders, including the sending of e-mails and/or text messages to inform them of delivery status.
- Process order returns.
- Manage their account at www.veshthold.com
- Contact them if there is any problem with any of their orders or for other logistical reasons.
- Respond to their queries.
- Send them commercial information by e-mail, SMS or MMS to inform them of new products, special offers and news relating to the Website and/or Vesthold in general, Newsletters and catalogues (to manage said notifications, consult the “Subscription” section in My account). The aforementioned commercial information relates to products or services offered by Vesthold, as well as any collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a sales promotion agreement among its customers. Under no circumstances will the collaborators or partners have access to the personal details of users. In all cases, the commercial notifications will be made by Vesthold and will relate to products and services within its business sector.
How does Vesthold protect my personal details?
The Website uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. In order to achieve said aims, users accept that Vesthold will obtain data for the purpose of authenticating access controls.
Furthermore, all transactions via the Website will be performed via secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format to the corresponding entity.
Vesthold declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or unauthorised use of the same by third parties.
Does Vesthold share my personal information?
Vesthold expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal details will not under any circumstances be forwarded to third party organisations and that before forwarding personal details, it will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of the same.
What are my rights concerning the treatment of my personal information?
Vesthold guarantees users or their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal details they have provided at any moment, under the terms contained in the applicable legislation. Consequently, in accordance with the provisions established in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), You may exercise yours said rights by sending a written request, enclosing a copy of your National ID document, to any of the following addresses:
2.- Post: Vesthold Trading S.L. C/ Donato Argüelles,16,7º D. ES33206 Gijón (Spain)
Similarly, you may cancel any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the section Subscriptions in My account. You may also modify or cancel your details by accessing the My details section in My account.
And if I am not of legal age?
Vesthold is concerned about the privacy and safety of minors on the Internet. The Vesthold Website is designed for the general public and is not intended for use by minors.
Links to Other Sites
We may from time to time make available through our Site links to other sites and certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to the third party services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We have no responsibility for these websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.